The Therapy Line provides quality talking therapies for anyone experiencing difficulties dealing with mental health symptoms and challenging life circumstances.
Research shows that more people than ever are experiencing difficulties with their mental health. Here at The Therapy Line I recognise that life can be overwhelming and difficult to navigate.
I have worked for the NHS, charitable organisations and private companies providing psychotherapy for over 16 years. Most of all my experience and knowledge can help you understand more about your symptoms and find a way to move forward.
I can help you effectively work through any difficulties you may be experiencing, including symptoms of:
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Health Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Low Self Esteem
- Adjustment disorder
You do not need a formal diagnosis of any of the above to engage in therapy, just a willingness to work with me to find this out. I provide the following services in order to do this:
- Telephone/Skype Person Centred Counselling
- Telephone/Skype Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Advice and Support via email
- Face to Face Counselling/CBT for those able to travel to the Bolton area.
If you are seeking help or would like more information about what type of therapy is the most suitable contact me to discuss further.