More people than ever are experiencing problems with their mental health. Effective talking therapy can help you work through such difficulties in a safe and supported way.
Having worked for the NHS and charitable organisations for over 20 years, I recognise that life can be overwhelming and difficult to navigate. My experience, skills and knowledge can help you understand what is happening and find a way to move forward.
Being able to put a name to what is happening and understand what is in your control to change can make a big difference.
I work with the following problem areas and more:
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Health Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Low Self Esteem
- Birth trauma
- Relationship difficulties
- Gender identity
- Work related stress
- Family dynamics
- Past childhood trauma
- Sports and performance anxiety
- Building resilience
- Self confidence
- Emotional crisis
- Moral injury
- Self-awareness and development
- Improving emotional regulation
- Managing long term health conditions: e.g., IBS, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia
- Adjusting to significant life changes
I can help you understand how your problem developed; work out what is contributing to the maintenance of your symptoms in the present and look for a way forward with support and guidance to make long lasting change.
You do not need a formal diagnosis to be able to engage in therapy.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch and we can discuss your needs further.
Virtual therapy • Face to face therapy